Our tour scheduling is dependent on weather and tides. We often run during the high tide period of any given day, this is of course subject to the availability of suitable tides and weather to accompany it, in the interest of your safety and comfort but most importantly your enjoyment.
We are located in the Town of Seventeen Seventy (1770) and depart from the beach opposite The Tree Bar, Captain Cook Dr, Seventeen Seventy QLD.
When you arrive for your tour, you will see the boat located near the shore and a yellow flag that says “Sailing Tours” flapping at the right-hand end of the beach. Walk over and wait near the flag and your Skipper Damon will be there to greet you.
What to bring
Its important to note that Sailing is a water sport… depending on weather conditions you’re likely to get wet.
Passengers are advised:
- To wear a hat, sunscreen and sun safe clothing
- Bring a water bottle with drinking water
- If you are bringing any devices with you, you do so at your own risk
- There is no storage on the boat for personal belongings however; Sail 1770 will have a small lockable box available ashore which you can use to store personal belongings for the duration of your tour. Please be advised Sail 1770 assumes no responsibility for your property while it is ashore or in the box and you use this complimentary service at your own risk
- Most importantly.. to have fun!
Terms & Conditions
- Travel Conditions apply to each tour:
- Extreme Tour: Must be age 16 years and over; Minimum/Maximum of 2 passengers
- Explore Tour: Must be age 8 years and over, minimum weight of 25kg (life jacket requirement); Minimum of 2 / Maximum of 4 passengers
- Experience Tour: Must be age 12 years and over; Minimum of 1 / Maximum of 3 passengers
- Life Jackets Must be worn at all times during all tours
- Indemnity forms must be completed by all passengers prior to boarding vessel, no form no travel
- It is recommended passengers take out personal travel insurance for any unforeseen circumstances
- Please review our Cancellation Policy prior to booking