To our valued passengers:
We are a small local family run business and we ask that you work with us to ensure safety of you and your family and ours within this current health climate with the COVID-19 pandemic by doing the best we can to all be COVIDsafe and comply with current health directives.
- At time of booking, staff will provide you with this information and also contact you for COVID-19 symptom and exposure screening the day prior to your travel – if you are unwell, been in recent contact with a known case or have been in a hotspot area within the last fortnight you can discuss with us options for rescheduling your travel with us or if required we may refund your purchase if you have discussed this with us prior to your travel, however; if you change your mind about travel our normal cancellation policy applies
- Staff will review their own health status prior to your travel, if unwell your tour will be cancelled with full refund or rescheduled if suitable, we will discuss this with you
- Please arrive at least 10 mins early for your tour to complete paper work and COVIDsafe practices. Your Skipper Damon will ask you another COVID-19 symptom screen –please note if you have any current symptoms and did not disclose this prior to travel your tour will be cancelled without refund or exchange.
- Prior to putting on safety gear and boarding the vessel you MUST apply hand sanitiser (provided)
- This is an open air activity with small numbers for approximately an hour – all passengers will be within your immediate family or traveling group no non-related groups will travel together
- During briefing, embarking and disembarking the vessel it is important to maintain physical distancing of 1.5m from Staff or other passengers not in your immediate family
- Due to the nature of the activity for vessel stability, performance and/or safety reason it may not always be possible to maintain physical distancing of 1.5m while the tour is underway however this is to be attempted at all times where possible and you skipper will discuss distancing on the vessel with your during your safety briefing
- Please advise our staff as soon as possible if you have any concerns regarding this as this may affect your ability to travel with us.
We all have a responsibility to adhere to COVIDsafe practices. You can stay up to date by visiting Queensland Health’s website here.